- Building Surveys, (Structural surveys) defect diagnosis and condition appraisals.
- Quinquennial surveys
- Refurbishment and design.
- Specifications and contracts.
- Project Management.
- Contract management, supervision, budget and cost control.
- Building Management and Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Schedules of Dilapidations.
- Specialist conservation advice.
- Disability Discrimination Act surveys and appraisals.
- Environmental advice relating to refurbishment.
- Production and adaptation of AutoCAD drawings.
ABC is a “safe pair of hands” and clearly understands the importance of providing a trusted professional service to clients. Andrew is approachable, and knows that being able to ask, or gain additional specialist advice is paramount to the success of the surveying services undertaken.
Surveys and property pathology can be used to assess and report on the condition of the building fabric. In this respect, ABC can provide advice and recommendations prior to the purchase of a property or at any time during ownership.
Please click on the document links below for a sample of useful information that can
Tree Distances from buildings – Click to open
Andrew’s Building Conservation Ltd
Old Gwilliam, Lyth Hill Road, Bayston Hill, Shropshire SY3 0AU
LinkedIN profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-shenton/38/26/762