- Value for money.
- A professional service.
- RICS Conservation Accredited (BCAS)
- Demonstrates commitment and reliability. (a safe pair of hands)
- Provides flexible fee structures.
- Offers a diverse range of experience and skills.
- ABC is professionally insured. (up to £1million)
- Excellent Financial control.
- Uses evidence-based techniques
- Provides independent services.
- Is open to modern technology and design.
- Design challenges addressed with creativity and realism.
- Has low overheads (due to being a small business) but plenty of experience.
- Provides a personal and responsive service.
- Can partner with other professionals, and listens carefully to clients’ objectives.
- Provides good customer service, being proud of what we do, and wanting clients to be pleased on completion.
- Builds on the success of reputation.
- Shows practical experience based on a firm foundation of qualifications, experience and knowledge.
- IHBC member
Remote drone photographic service for surveys
- To provide an excellent service, which satisfies the clients’ objectives, and leaves them wanting to use ABC in the future.
- To maintain regular client dialogue.
- To provide a factual, practical, and succinct approach.
- To provide comprehensive financial management, with regular analysis of project costs.
- To work with built assets in a manner appropriate to their significance.
What is ABC?
Andrew’s Building Conservation Ltd is a Chartered Building Surveying Company, that provides a comprehensive range of services to maintain and encourage sustainable
Andrew is a self-motivated Chartered Building Surveyor and Project Manager.
“Having bought a listed property we felt that it would be useful to have someone to
guide us through the various difficulties associated with conservation, improvement
“Andrew was approached to undertake specialist building surveys of some
Andrew’s Building Conservation Ltd
Old Gwilliam, Lyth Hill Road, Bayston Hill, Shropshire SY3 0AU
LinkedIN profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-shenton/38/26/762